CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Short & Sweet

I just realized that I forgot to post that Priscilla got back home from Florida safe & sound! She had a blast. She has some pics on her camera that I will upload and post when I get a chance. She is currently at a girls night hangout with some of the girls from the trip.
The little boy that I babysit for has a new little brother now! His mom is on maternity leave for 8 weeks and when she returns to work I'll be watching the baby also. Sweet newborn snuggles for me!
We're planning on airbrushing at the state fair coming up in August. It will be nice to get some extra $ but juggling that and the mall at the same time will be a challenge for sure.
Well, I said this post was going to be short and sweet so I better leave it at that. Plus I'm holding a squirmy little boy with an unpleasant smell coming from his diaper! I guess "sweet" just went out the window, huh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment