CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Priscilla is beach bound!

We've decided to let Priscilla go to church camp this summer in Panama City, FL. She will be leaving late Sunday night and will be gone for 5 days. This is her first big trip without mom and dad so I am nervous. I think it will be a good experience for her though. There are 40+ youth going from our church (along with several adult chaperones of course). Then there will be about 5 other churches at the camp as well. So pray for fun and safe travels for her and pray that I don't worry the entire time she's away! :) Priscilla is selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Kwikscan Bibles to raise money for the trip. The Kwikscan Bibles are pretty cool. They say it allows you to read the Bible 65% faster and helps you retain 38% more of what you read. She's selling them for $60. Online they go for $125, so not a bad deal.
And a little update on Jay Jay...he is crawling EVERYWHERE now! He is even starting to pull up to a stand now too. He just got his 3rd tooth and I think the 4th one will be coming through in no time. Here are a few recent pics. Check out Jay Jay's high top Chucks!!! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment