CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Errand Day

I'm glad it's supposed to be nice out today so I won't have to worry about getting Jay Jay out in the freezing cold so much. It's actually supposed to get up to 62 degrees this afternoon! =) I need to go to the library, the grocery, the bank, go return some movies, and Priscilla has a shirt to return to Kohl's. Plus, we need to do some school work. We're behind in homeschooling so we're gonna be doing school on Saturdays to catch up. It seems like something happens each month that causes us to get behind on school work. When we first started in August, we were still traveling so our schedule was pretty crazy. Then in Sept., we had a wind storm and lost electricity for a week. Then in Oct., I had Jay Jay. Then the holidays came along in Nov. and Dec. In Jan., we had the ice storm and lost electricity for another week plus we were out of town for Momma Hazel's funeral. It's been crazy. My hope is that we can make it through February without any major interruptions to our schedule. But one of the great things about homeschooling is the ability to be flexible when things do happen.
I also have a TON of laundry to do. I don't know if I'll ever catch up on that! I'm trying to self-motivate by telling myself that as soon as I catch up on stuff and get the house back in order, I'll treat myself to a day of scrapbooking! Maybe that will work. LOL
Jason discovered last night that our garbage disposal has a hole in the back of it. No idea how that could have happened. So, the disposal is next on our list of repairs. We just had both vehicles worked on in the last couple of weeks to the tune of over $800. When does it ever end?
I'm trying to make my grocery list and got online to try to find some easy recipes that would be cheap to make. If you have any good ones, e-mail me!
Have a great weekend! Here are a couple of pics of the two kiddos who always brighten my day...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz! Jay and Pris are too cute! Thanks for visiting my page! Try looking at Kraftfoods.com for easy and cheap receipes. I've been making a lot off of there lately and you can even print a shopping list from their website! Also made something yummy from foodnetwork.com Called Chicken and Pastina caserole or something like that! It was good!!!

    ReplyDelete