CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Long time no Type...

Hey everyone! Priscilla typing. I know, it's been like FOREVER since I blogged here, but, I've been lazy. ;D You know how that goes, lol. Anyways...so...

I've been working on a new book called "Singer Charlotte." I might post portions of it sometime, who knows? ha-ha. So...

Today I haven't really done anything. We (as in Mom, JayJay and I) have been at the mall today....and I've been sitting in front of the laptop doin' nothin', zip, noodle (veggie tales lol). I've been bored lately, so I decided I'd make my own blog on blogger. You can check it out at: writerpurson623.blogspot.com. I also decided I will try to post on BOTH blogs, this one, and my own weekly if possible....if not, then you will just learn to deal. :P. Soooooo....how's it going? How're ya doing? Good? Good. I'm bored sleepy tired. My full name, jk-ing.

Well I will leave you alone now. :]

-Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment