CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twenty-ten today

Well, today is the BIG THREE-OH for me. But I've decided to call it "twenty-ten" instead of thirty. That sounds better, don't you think? LOL Actually, I'm happy about turning 30. Here's a picture of the roses Jason gave me for my birthday this morning:Thought I would share this picture of Jason and Cleo snuggling on the couch. I usually don't allow her on the furniture, but every now and then Jason will let her. She has him wrapped around her little paws!
And of course since I'm posting photos, I have to include some of Jay Jay! I love him in this little baseball outfit and pretty soon it will be too small for him so I wanted to get some pictures of him wearing it. Is he a cutie-patootie or what?!
"I'm getting really tired of all this picture taking, mom!"

Snuggling with Big Bird...


I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment