CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

So much fun!

Jay Jay is so much fun! He really is a joy and although he's not even quite 6 weeks old yet, I can't seem to remember what life was like without him. (Not to mention what it's like to get a full night's sleep!) But he is so worth it. He gets fussy in the evenings so we're trying to determine if it's colic or reflux or just him fighting sleep. He has smiled for us a few times while awake...before he would just smile in his sleep. He is very alert and loves to check things out. He especially likes ceiling fans. I went to the grocery store right around the corner from us last night to just pick up a couple of things and it was the first time I had left him since he's been born. It felt weird! He is definitely growing...a lot of his newborn outfits are getting small now . He's becoming a little chunky monkey! Here are some recent pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment