CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, it's starting to feel more like Christmas anyway...baby, it's COLD outside!!! I hate cold weather! We've already had a few snow flurries, but no accumulation thank goodness. We got our Christmas tree up last weekend. Jay Jay loves looking at it. I think he still likes ceiling fans better though...LOL. Priscilla and I cracked up at him in Wal-Mart the other day. I was in the light bulb aisle and up above they have 2 or 3 rows of ceiling fans hanging for display...Jay Jay noticed them right away and he was staring at them very intently and moving his head back and forth to take them all in with his mouth hanging open! He must have thought it was the coolest thing. He is smiling even more now, especially for his daddy. I think he's a daddy's boy already. Here are some pics for ya:


Here, Jay Jay is 'giving' me my birthday card. I loved it!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first pic in the red shirt! Looks just like a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Liz! And Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like all is well in the Wilson clan..what a happy Christmas time through the eyes of a baby!

    ReplyDelete