Well, it's official...I'm the mother of a teen-ager! YIKES! Priscilla turned 13 today. That does not even seem possible. Where did my baby girl go? Time flies. They sure don't stay little long enough. We celebrated yesterday and went to Holiday World and she will be having her sleepover this Friday. Hoiday World was fun. We spent most of our day at the water park because it was so hot. By the time we made it to the amusement park rides, it started raining so we didn't get to ride as much as we would have liked. Jay Jay got to ride the carousel and the train. On Sunday, we got to meet baby Asher! He is a doll. I love his cheeks and all his hair! I'm sure he and Jay Jay will be good buddies as they get older. While we were there visiting, Priscilla, Jason, and Jay Jay swam in their pool for awhile. We had a really good family visit. Here are some photos...
No comments:
Post a Comment