CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yard Work

Remember my post about the nice warm sunshine? I forgot that along with that comes lots of yard work to be done. Ugh. When we first bought our house, I fell in love with all of the landscaping. It was so manicured and lush. It goes all the way around the house on each side. Little did I know at that time how much time and work is required to keep it looking that nice. Why is it that it's so hard to kill weeds yet so easy to kill the plants you want to keep alive? Did I mention I'm not the outdoorsy type? I hate yard work. I think I'd rather spend the day doing laundry, and I hate laundry. But at least there's air conditioning. I trimmed all the shrubs in the front and side and got a good start on the back yard. The clean up is still awaiting me though. That's the worst part. I should have taken "before" pictures of our jungle before I began. Okay, I'll stop whining now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment