We had a great Easter! Our church service was awesome that morning. Then we went to Dan & Audre's for a wonderful evening. I should have taken a picture of all the food we had. It was delicious! I made my mom's sweet potato casserole, peanut butter pie, and dressed eggs plus there was lots of other yummy stuff that Meagan and Audre prepared. The kids had an egg hunt but I didn't get any pictures of that because by that time, Jay Jay was wiped out so I stayed inside to get him down for a nap. Priscilla looked so pretty and grown up in her Easter outfit. Here are some pictures...
The Wilson FamilyPriscilla and Jay Jay
Easter morning...
My guys...
The Wilson, Garland, and Boone Kids...you try getting 10 kids to pose for a picture!
Great pictures! Glad you had a nice Easter!
ReplyDeleteYou have a gorgeous family! I love the picture of Jason and Jay Jay, they both have a very genuine smile :-)
ReplyDeleteoh...I'm married to a Jason too. Jasons = great husbands.lol
I love the pic of Pris and JayJay in their Easter outfits. Sounds like you are doing great!
ReplyDelete