Priscilla is getting over a cold and a throat infection that started last week. I'm normally not one of those moms who runs their kids to the doctor every time they have the sniffles, but with all this talk about swine flu, I figured I should take her in. Scary stuff. She is fine though and finishing up antibiotics. While we were at the doctor, I had them weigh Jay Jay and he is up to 17 pounds now so he's gained a pound in the last month. He is sitting up pretty good now...still falls over sometimes. His first tooth is through now and I think his second will be coming through soon.
Here are some pictures Priscilla and I took last week. Be blessed!







adorable! What a sheer blessing Liz :-) makes me smile every time I read your updates. I too don't usually run the kids to the dr but took Con last week for a fever before the swine flu stuff was even a concern and Im glad I did for the peace of mind.
ReplyDelete