Wow, March is all but GONE! Crazy. I don't know about you, but it seems like it totally flew by for us. Just thought I'd check in and say hi. I hope everyone is doing well.
Jay Jay had a check up today. He's doing great. He now weighs 16 pounds and is 26 inches long. He's doing great on baby food, and still nurses too. I've been making his baby food myself and it's actually kind of fun. I'd much rather know what he's eating than to feed him a jar of stuff that has a shelf life of two years. So far, he has liked everything I've given him, including sweet potaoes, green beans, peas, squash, apples, pears, bananas, and avacados. He's also learning to use a sippy cup and he's doing well with that. Every time we have something to eat or drink, he has to have something too. He is teething, but no teeth have emerged yet.
Priscilla had an eye exam the other day and got some reading glasses. She looks great in them. I need to get some pictures of her wearing them to post. I think they will help prevent head aches with as much reading as she does. She and Jason had a daddy/daughter date today. They went to see "Inkheart" and went to the mall and got something to eat. I'm glad they got a chance to spend some quality time together. I can't believe in just about 3 months, we'll have a teen-ager on our hands! Heaven help us! LOL No, she is a good girl. We are so proud of her.
Have a blessed week everyone! :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment