CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Dedication

We had Jay Jay's dedication at church last night. It was so wonderful. I was afraid he would be fussy because we had a very hectic day and he only had a few short cat naps instead of a good long nap. He was so tired though, that he slept through the praise and worship and woke up just in time right before we were called up front. He didn't fuss at all. It meant a lot to us to have family members there for this occassion. When Pastor Bob called us up, he said, "Will Jay Jay Wilson please bring his mom and dad and family up front?" LOL We all went up front and Pastor Bob annointed Jay Jay with oil and we all prayed together. He said Jay Jay was dressed up like a preacher and said Jay Jay will have to come preach for him when he gets big! :) We feel so honored that God would loan us this precious Gift to teach, train, and love. Jay Jay truly belongs to God, we are just blessed to be his parents. I can't wait to see what God has planned for his life. I pray that Jason and I will be directed by the Lord to help Jay Jay discover and develop his God-given gifts as he grows.
Priscilla is thinking about joining the choir at church. I know she would love it and be great at it. We talked to the choir director after church yesterday and he said they would be glad to have her join. She would be the youngest and smallest one, but he said they'd find a choir robe to fit her! :)
We had our first "big" snow of the winter last night...if you can call 2-3 inches "big"! It was pretty as the snow was falling last night, but I hope it doesn't stick around for long.
Here are some pictures of Jay Jay's dedication last night and some other fun photos...

Jay Jay wearing Daddy's ring...

He was not very happy in his Santa suit...I couldn't get him to smile. (He hates wearing hats!) He still looks adorable in it though!

Here are some smiley pics... (13 weeks old)

He loves his Tigger toy...

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!! How truly remarkable and amazing! He is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete