CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Water Broke!

Guess what?? The doctor just broke my Mom's water! The doctor's name is Dr. Miller, and she's pretty nice. JJ's heart rate is usually around 145 or so, and after contractions it goes down some then pops back up. Mom had like 4 contractions in a row, and that's when the heart rate went down for like 1 minute. But then it went back up. The nurse came in and told us if it happens again and happens for a longer period of time, then they might have to do a C section. I hope they don't though. I can see Mom's contraction monitor and the baby's heart rate monitor thing from here. The contractions are getting more regular and more intense, according to the monitor anyways. LOL! I hope that JJ's heart rate doesn't go down much anymore. I am like.....PSYCHED about being a big sis! :D Oh! I forgot to tell you, my Grandma and Grandpa are here now. So its me, Mom, Dad, G-ma, and G-pa who are waiting on the arrival of my little bro so far. My 2 aunts and 2 uncles on my Dad's side are supposed to come later on. I don't know if my aunts and uncles are coming here or not, but I hope so. I also hope that Ashley, my BFF can come some time after JJ is born. I will post some more later, maybe even with some pictures of the monitors and stuff...maybe even a BABY if he is born yet lolz :D. If he isn't born yet, then I might post some pics of my family and me maybe. But idk. Bye 4 now!

-Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment