CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Intensity...Increasing.........FAST!!!!

Hello again! Obviously, this is Priscilla...coming to do another update on our stay at Baptist Hospital East. It is 6:00 PM right now, and JJ still isn't here. Maaaan! However, my Mom's contractions are increasing in pain, and FAST! I wasn't allowed in there for a while, until the contractions calmed down a bit. Once again I am in our room, updating the Wilson family blog, and waiting for the arrival of my little bro all at the same time. I am a multi-tasker. LOLz...yay me! lolz. Earlier the nurse came in and told Mom that the intensity of her contractions were off the charts for a little while, then they calmed down.

My Aunts and Uncles aren't here yet, so its just me, dad, mom, g-ma and g-pa ryt now. Aunt Megan is on her way though, and I think she's bringing my cousins: Zack, Samuel, Micah and JoJo. I don't know if my Aunt Audie is coming yet or not. But I will keep posting.

No pictures yet....sry. But there's not too much to take pictures in the hospital. Unless if I took a picture of the non-lit room we are in right now, or of Grandma which I doubt she would let me (lolz). Same with the rest of my fam that's here ryt now. So I guess I'll just try and keep posting during the whole thing since Mom put me in charge of keeping people posted. Signing off!

-Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment